Kotak Mahindra Group (Kotak) today announced this year’s holiday season celebrations by announcing the launch of the 2020 edition of the Khushi Ka season. Kotak wishes its clients a seasonal greeting by offering a bag full of benefits including attractive loan rates, loan processing fee waivers, and fast online loan approvals in a variety of retail and agricultural loan segments.
Customers can take advantage of special offers on other banking products, including savings accounts, credit and debit cards, and EMI payments at no cost. Additionally, Kotak is partnering with major e-commerce players such as Amazon.in and Flipkart with exciting offers for Kotak credit and debit card holders. In addition, Kotak has partnered with more than 100 brands to introduce select offers to its debit cards, credit cards, payments through Kotak’s mobile and net banking channels, and EMI at no cost.
Shanti Ekambaram, Group President – Consumer Banking, Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., said: “The Indian economy is constantly moving towards normalcy and we are seeing the first signs of a return in consumer confidence and demand. We are pleased to launch the 2020 edition of Khushi Ka Season, a month-long celebration of meeting all of our clients’ financial and lifestyle needs, be it loans, savings, purchases or payments. We also recognize the increasingly important and active role that a woman plays in household finances and we are offering preferential pricing for female loan applicants for personal and business purposes. “
D Kannan, Group President, Commercial Banking, Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., said: “At Kotak, we value all customers regardless of segment or geography. The Khushi Ka season is celebrated across India and Bharat from from metropolitan areas to our smallest cities and towns and villages Along with our retail banking customers, our agribusiness, commercial vehicle and construction equipment customers also have every reason to rejoice in Kotak’s holiday season deals. Our 2020 edition of holiday deals is truly a Khushi Ka season for all of our customers. “
Vyomesh Kapasi, Managing Director of Kotak Mahindra Prime Ltd., said: “There is a huge pent-up demand for personal consumption items and we are seeing a strong rebound. Car sales are one example. Before, reasons to buy a car ranged from convenience to comfort to perhaps acquire a status symbol. In the new normal, the purpose of buying a car to ensure family safety is also proving to be very important. With Khushi Ka Season, we are delighted to offer consumers a number of attractive offers on auto and two-wheeler loans. “
Khushi Ka Season Highlights *:
– Mortgage loans from 7% per year; Savings of up to Rs. 20 lakh in balance transfer cases
– 50% exemption on the auto loan and two-wheeler loan processing fee
– Exemption of 50% in the processing fee in the financing of agricultural businesses, commercial vehicles and construction equipment
– Payday Loans – Get your salary up front with interest rates starting from just Rs. 1 per day
– Silk loans: special rate on all loan products for women applicants
– Free EMI on Kotak credit and debit cards. Plus, get attractive deals on leading store brands associated with durable consumer loans and EMI on credit and debit cards.
– Get your favorite Kotak MyTeam Special Cricket Edition credit or debit card for Rs. 599 / – and get profit up to Rs. 2,339 / –
– Get the 811 #DreamDifferent credit card backed by a fixed deposit – Zero enrollment and annual fees; no proof of income or credit score required; a compelling rewards program with added benefits over online spending; Fully digital journey from card application to the moment the card reaches the customer
– 10% instant discount on Flipkart and Amazon.in for Kotak debit and credit card holders. Attractive EMI options available.
– More than 100 offers in categories such as shopping, wellness, entertainment, travel and more with brand ties to Goibibo, Grofers, Tata Cliq, Swiggy, Pepperfry, Zee5, Gaana Plus, among others.
– Open a savings account and get a voucher of Rs. 250 / – and spend on Flipkart / Amazon.in
KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LTD. Shares. was the last time it traded on the BSE at Rs. 1336.55 compared to the previous close of Rs. 1309. The total number of shares traded during the day was 51,129 in more than 3,112 operations.
The stock reached an intraday high of Rs. 1343.5 and intraday low of 1307.95. Net turnover for the day was Rs. 68028414.
To see the full range of Khushi Ka season offerings, click here.
* Terms and conditions apply.